Redox derivatives of tranylcypromine: Syntheses, properties, and monoamine oxidase inhibitor activity of some chemical delivery systems
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 255–261, March 1991
How to Cite
Prókai-Tátrai, K., Pop, E., Anderson, W., Lin, J.-L., Brewster, M. E. and Bodor, N. (1991), Redox derivatives of tranylcypromine: Syntheses, properties, and monoamine oxidase inhibitor activity of some chemical delivery systems. J. Pharm. Sci., 80: 255–261. doi: 10.1002/jps.2600800313
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 1990
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!