P. O. Box 409, Stratham, NH 03885.
Zinc(ii) in saliva: Determination of concentrations produced by different formulations of zinc gluconate lozenges containing common excipients
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 128–130, February 1992
How to Cite
Zarembo, J. E., Godfrey, J. C. and Godfrey, N. J. (1992), Zinc(ii) in saliva: Determination of concentrations produced by different formulations of zinc gluconate lozenges containing common excipients. J. Pharm. Sci., 81: 128–130. doi: 10.1002/jps.2600810205
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 1991
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!