Potential radioprotective agents. 1. Homologs of melatonin
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 216–218, February 1994
How to Cite
Blickenstaff, R. T., Brandstadter, S. M., Reddy, S. and Witt, R. (1994), Potential radioprotective agents. 1. Homologs of melatonin. J. Pharm. Sci., 83: 216–218. doi: 10.1002/jps.2600830220
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 1993
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 1992
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!