Cetyl myristoleate isolated from swiss albino mice: An apparent protective agent against adjuvant arthritis in rats
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 296–299, March 1994
How to Cite
Diehl, H. W. and May, E. L. (1994), Cetyl myristoleate isolated from swiss albino mice: An apparent protective agent against adjuvant arthritis in rats. J. Pharm. Sci., 83: 296–299. doi: 10.1002/jps.2600830307
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 1993
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!