Distribution and tissue uptake of poly(ethylene glycol) with different molecular weights after intravenous administration to mice
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 601–606, April 1994
How to Cite
Yamaoka, T., Tabata, Y. and Ikada, Y. (1994), Distribution and tissue uptake of poly(ethylene glycol) with different molecular weights after intravenous administration to mice. J. Pharm. Sci., 83: 601–606. doi: 10.1002/jps.2600830432
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!