Passive diffusion of weak organic electrolytes across Caco-2 cell monolayers: Uncoupling the contributions of hydrodynamic, transcellular, and paracellular barriers
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 84, Issue 10, pages 1197–1204, October 1995
How to Cite
Adson, A., Burton, P. S., Raub, T. J., Barsuhn, C. L., Audus, K. L. and Ho, N. F. H. (1995), Passive diffusion of weak organic electrolytes across Caco-2 cell monolayers: Uncoupling the contributions of hydrodynamic, transcellular, and paracellular barriers. J. Pharm. Sci., 84: 1197–1204. doi: 10.1002/jps.2600841011
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!