Presented at the joint session of the Subsection on Pharmacy, American Association for the Advancement of Science and the American Pharmaceutical Association, Scientific Section, Cleveland, Ohio, December 29, 1950.
A study of folic acid stability in solutions of the B complex vitamins†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1951 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of the American Pharmaceutical Association
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 313–320, July 1951
How to Cite
Biamonte, A. R. and Schneller, G. H. (1951), A study of folic acid stability in solutions of the B complex vitamins. J. Pharm. Sci., 40: 313–320. doi: 10.1002/jps.3030400704
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 1951
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!