Charman, D. J., Blundell, A. and ACCROTELM members. 2006. A new European testate amoebae transfer function for palaeohydrological reconstruction on ombrotrophic peatlands. J. Quaternary Sci., Vol. 22 pp. 209–221. ISSN 0267–8179.
A new European testate amoebae transfer function for palaeohydrological reconstruction on ombrotrophic peatlands†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 209–221, March 2007
How to Cite
Charman, D. J. and Blundell, A. (2007), A new European testate amoebae transfer function for palaeohydrological reconstruction on ombrotrophic peatlands. J. Quaternary Sci., 22: 209–221. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1026
ACCROTELM (Abrupt Climate Change Over the European Land Mass, www.glos.ac.uk/accrotelm, European Union Framework V contract number EVK2-CT-2002-00166). Project members: Jukka Alm, Sue Bartlett, Carole Begeot, Maarten Blaauw, Antony Blundell, Frank Chambers, Dan Charman, John Daniell, Richard Evershed, John Hunt, Edgar Karofeld, Atte Korhola, Hansjörg Kuester, Jukka Laine, Michel Magny, Dmitri Mauquoy, Erin McClymont, Fraser Mitchell, Pirita Oksanen, Richard Pancost, Kaarina Sarmaja-Korjonen, Heiki Seppä, ülle Sillasoo, Bettina Stefanini, Mareike Steffens, Eeva-Stiina Tuittila, Minna Väliranta, Johannes van der Plicht, Bas van Geel, Dan Yeloff.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2005
- European Framework V. Grant Number: EVK2-CT-2002-00166
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!