Briner, J. P., Overeem, I., Miller, G., and Finkel, R. 2006. The deglaciation of Clyde Inlet, northeastern Baffin Island, Arctic Canada. J. Quaternary Sci., Vol. 22 pp. 223–232. ISSN 0267–8179.
The deglaciation of Clyde Inlet, northeastern Baffin Island, Arctic Canada†
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 223–232, March 2007
How to Cite
Briner, J. P., Overeem, I., Miller, G. and Finkel, R. (2007), The deglaciation of Clyde Inlet, northeastern Baffin Island, Arctic Canada. J. Quaternary Sci., 22: 223–232. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1057
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2005
- National Science Foundation, Arctic Natural Sciences Program. Grant Numbers: OPP-0004455, OPP-0138010
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: W-7405-Eng-48
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!