Gergis, J., Braganza, K., Fowler, A., Mooney, S. and Risbey, J. 2006. Reconstructing El Niño–Southern Oscillation (ENSO) from high-resolution palaeoarchives. J. Quaternary Sci., Vol. 21 pp. 707–722. ISSN 0267–8179.
Reconstructing El Niño–Southern Oscillation (ENSO) from high-resolution palaeoarchives†
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Special Issue: Integrating High-Resolution Past Climate Records for Future Prediction in the Australasian Region
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 707–722, October 2006
How to Cite
Gergis, J., Braganza, K., Fowler, A., Mooney, S. and Risbey, J. (2006), Reconstructing El Niño–Southern Oscillation (ENSO) from high-resolution palaeoarchives. J. Quaternary Sci., 21: 707–722. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1070
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2006
- Australian Postgraduate Award (UNSW)
- The Royal Society of New Zealand Marsden Fund. Grant Number: UOA108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!