Booth, R. K. 2007. Testate amoebae as proxies for mean annual water-table depth in Sphagnum-dominated peatlands of North America. J. Quaternary Sci., Vol. 23 pp. 43–57. ISSN 0267-8179.
Testate amoebae as proxies for mean annual water-table depth in Sphagnum-dominated peatlands of North America†
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 43–57, January 2008
How to Cite
Booth, R. K. (2008), Testate amoebae as proxies for mean annual water-table depth in Sphagnum-dominated peatlands of North America. J. Quaternary Sci., 23: 43–57. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1114
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2006
- National Science Foundation's Ecology and Earth System History Programs
- United States Geological Survey—Great Lakes Science Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!