The contribution of C. K. Folland was written in the course of his employment at the Met Office, UK and is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
A multicentury perspective on the summer North Atlantic Oscillation (SNAO) and drought in the eastern Atlantic Region†
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and © Crown Copyright 2009.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Special Issue: Climates of the Past: Evidence from Natural and Documentary Archives
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 415–425, July 2009
How to Cite
Linderholm, H. W., Folland, C. K. and Walther, A. (2009), A multicentury perspective on the summer North Atlantic Oscillation (SNAO) and drought in the eastern Atlantic Region. J. Quaternary Sci., 24: 415–425. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1261
Linderholm, H. W., Folland, C. K. and Walther, A. 2009. A multicentury perspective on the summer North Atlantic Oscillation (SNAO) and drought in the eastern Atlantic Region. J. Quaternary Sci., Vol. 24 pp. 415–425. ISSN 0267-8179.
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!