Ballantyne, C. K. 2010. Extent and deglacial chronology of the last British-Irish Ice Sheet: implications of exposure dating using cosmogenic isotopes. J. Quaternary Sci., Vol. 25 pp. 515–534. ISSN 0267-8179.
Extent and deglacial chronology of the last British–Irish Ice Sheet: implications of exposure dating using cosmogenic isotopes†
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Special Issue: The Quaternary of the British Isles and adjoining seas
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 515–534, May 2010
How to Cite
Ballantyne, C. K. (2010), Extent and deglacial chronology of the last British–Irish Ice Sheet: implications of exposure dating using cosmogenic isotopes. J. Quaternary Sci., 25: 515–534. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1310
- Issue online: 23 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!