The contributions of J. Betancourt and K. Rylander to this article were prepared as part of their official duties as United States Federal Government employees.
A long-term vegetation history of the Mojave–Colorado desert ecotone at Joshua Tree National Park†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 222–236, February 2010
How to Cite
Holmgren, C. A., Betancourt, J. L. and Rylander, K. A. (2010), A long-term vegetation history of the Mojave–Colorado desert ecotone at Joshua Tree National Park. J. Quaternary Sci., 25: 222–236. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1313
Holmgren, C. A., Betancourt, J. L. and Rylander, K. A. 2010. A long-term vegetation history of the Mojave–Colorado Desert ecotone at Joshua Tree National Park. J. Quaternary Sci., Vol. 25 pp. 222–236. ISSN 0267-8179.
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!