Caseldine, C. J., Turney, C. and Long, A. J. 2010. IPCC and palaeoclimate - an evolving story? J. Quaternary Sci., Vol. 25 pp. 1–4. ISSN 0267–8179.
IPCC and palaeoclimate – an evolving story?†
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Special Issue: The 4th IPCC Report and Beyond: Palaeoclimate Perspectives
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–4, January 2010
How to Cite
Caseldine, C. J., Turney, C. and Long, A. J. (2010), IPCC and palaeoclimate – an evolving story?. J. Quaternary Sci., 25: 1–4. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1336
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!