Roberts, D. H., Long, A. J., Davies, B. J., Simpson, M. J. R. and Schnabel, C. 2010. Ice stream influence on West Greenland Ice Sheet dynamics during the Last Glacial Maximum. J. Quaternary Sci., Vol. 25 pp. 850–864. ISSN 0267-8179.
Ice stream influence on West Greenland Ice Sheet dynamics during the Last Glacial Maximum†
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 850–864, September 2010
How to Cite
Roberts, D. H., Long, A. J., Davies, B. J., Simpson, M. J. R. and Schnabel, C. (2010), Ice stream influence on West Greenland Ice Sheet dynamics during the Last Glacial Maximum. J. Quaternary Sci., 25: 850–864. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1354
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2009
- Durham University
- NERC CIAF. Grant Number: 9035-0407
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!