Yu K-F., Zhao J-X., Lawrence M. G., Feng Y. 2010. Timing and duration of growth hiatuses in mid Holocene massive Porites corals from the northern South China Sea. J. Quaternary Sci., Vol. 25 pp. 1284–1292. ISSN 0267-8179.
Timing and duration of growth hiatuses in mid Holocene massive Porites corals from the northern South China Sea†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1284–1292, December 2010
How to Cite
Yu, K.-F., Zhao, J.-X., Lawrence, M. G. and Feng, Y. (2010), Timing and duration of growth hiatuses in mid Holocene massive Porites corals from the northern South China Sea. J. Quaternary Sci., 25: 1284–1292. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1410
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2009
- Chinese Academy of Sciences Innovation Program. Grant Number: kzcx2-yw-318
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40830852
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology Special Scheme. Grant Numbers: 2006BAB19B03, 2007CB815905
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: DP0773081, LX0559831
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!