Luoto P. T., Kultti S., Nevalainen L., Sarmaja-Korjonen K. 2010. Temperature and effective moisture variability in southern Finland during the Holocene quantified with midge-based calibration models. J. Quaternary Sci., Vol. 25 pp. 1317–1326. ISSN 0267-8179.
Temperature and effective moisture variability in southern Finland during the Holocene quantified with midge-based calibration models†
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1317–1326, December 2010
How to Cite
Luoto, T. P., Kultti, S., Nevalainen, L. and Sarmaja-Korjonen, K. (2010), Temperature and effective moisture variability in southern Finland during the Holocene quantified with midge-based calibration models. J. Quaternary Sci., 25: 1317–1326. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1417
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!