Colonese A. C., Zanchetta G., Dotsika E., Drysdale R. N., Fallick A. E., Grifoni Cremonesi R., Manganelli G. 2010. Early-middle Holocene land snail shell stable isotope record from Grotta di Latronico 3 (southern Italy). J. Quaternary Sci., Vol. 25 pp. 1347–1359. ISSN 0267-8179.
Early-middle Holocene land snail shell stable isotope record from Grotta di Latronico 3 (southern Italy)†
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1347–1359, December 2010
How to Cite
Colonese, A. C., Zanchetta, G., Dotsika, E., Drysdale, R. N., Fallick, A. E., Grifoni Cremonesi, R. and Manganelli, G. (2010), Early-middle Holocene land snail shell stable isotope record from Grotta di Latronico 3 (southern Italy). J. Quaternary Sci., 25: 1347–1359. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1429
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!