Stone A. E. C., Viles H. A., Thomas L., Calsteren P. V. 2010. Can 234U–230Th dating be used to date large semi-arid tufas? Challenges from a study in the Naukluft Mountains, Namibia. J. Quaternary Sci., Vol. 25 pp. 1360–1372. ISSN 0267-8179.
Can 234U–230Th dating be used to date large semi-arid tufas? Challenges from a study in the Naukluft Mountains, Namibia†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1360–1372, December 2010
How to Cite
Stone, A. E.C., Viles, H. A., Thomas, L. and Van Calsteren, P. (2010), Can 234U–230Th dating be used to date large semi-arid tufas? Challenges from a study in the Naukluft Mountains, Namibia. J. Quaternary Sci., 25: 1360–1372. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1435
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!