Orbital imprint on Holocene palaeohydrological variations in west-central Europe as reflected by lake-level changes at Cerin (Jura Mountains, eastern France)
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 171–177, February 2011
How to Cite
Magny, M., Bossuet, G., Ruffaldi, P., Leroux, A. and Mouthon, J. (2011), Orbital imprint on Holocene palaeohydrological variations in west-central Europe as reflected by lake-level changes at Cerin (Jura Mountains, eastern France). J. Quaternary Sci., 26: 171–177. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1436
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!