Soumaya Belmecheri (LSCE, Gif-sur-Yvette), Marc Desmet (ISTO, Université François Rabelais, Tours), Helmut Erlenkeuser (Leibniz Laboratory, Kiel), Bernard Fanget (EDYTEM, Chambery), Jérôme Nomade (LGCA, Grenoble).
Environmental responses to Lateglacial climatic fluctuations recorded in the sediments of pre-Alpine Lake Mondsee (northeastern Alps)
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 253–267, March 2011
How to Cite
Lauterbach, S., Brauer, A., Andersen, N., Danielopol, D. L., Dulski, P., Hüls, M., Milecka, K., Namiotko, T., Obremska, M., Von Grafenstein, U. and Declakes Participants (2011), Environmental responses to Lateglacial climatic fluctuations recorded in the sediments of pre-Alpine Lake Mondsee (northeastern Alps). J. Quaternary Sci., 26: 253–267. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1448
- Issue online: 13 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!