A 16 000-year record of vegetational change in south-western Alaska as inferred from plant macrofossils and pollen
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 276–285, March 2011
How to Cite
Kaltenrieder, P., Tinner, W., Lee, B. and Hu, F. S. (2011), A 16 000-year record of vegetational change in south-western Alaska as inferred from plant macrofossils and pollen. J. Quaternary Sci., 26: 276–285. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1452
- Issue online: 13 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!