A 2000-year lipid biomarker record preserved in a stalagmite from north-west Scotland
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 326–334, March 2011
How to Cite
Blyth, A. J., Baker, A., Thomas, L. E. and Van Calsteren, P. (2011), A 2000-year lipid biomarker record preserved in a stalagmite from north-west Scotland. J. Quaternary Sci., 26: 326–334. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1457
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!