A multi-proxy record of changing environments from ca. 30 000 to 9000 cal. a BP: Onepoto maar palaeolake, Auckland, New Zealand
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 389–401, May 2011
How to Cite
Augustinus, P., D'costa, D., Deng, Y., Hagg, J. and Shane, P. (2011), A multi-proxy record of changing environments from ca. 30 000 to 9000 cal. a BP: Onepoto maar palaeolake, Auckland, New Zealand. J. Quaternary Sci., 26: 389–401. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1463
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!