The challenge of dating early pleistocene fossil teeth by the combined uranium series–electron spin resonance method: the Venta Micena palaeontological site (Orce, Spain)
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 603–615, August 2011
How to Cite
Duval, M., Falguères, C., Bahain, J.-J., Grün, R., Shao, Q., Aubert, M., Hellstrom, J., Dolo, J.-M., Agusti, J., Martínez-Navarro, B., Palmqvist, P. and Toro-Moyano, I. (2011), The challenge of dating early pleistocene fossil teeth by the combined uranium series–electron spin resonance method: the Venta Micena palaeontological site (Orce, Spain). J. Quaternary Sci., 26: 603–615. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1476
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!