Testate amoebae as estuarine water-level indicators: modern distribution and the development of a transfer function from a freshwater tidal marsh (Scheldt estuary, Belgium)
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 819–828, November 2011
How to Cite
Ooms, M., Beyens, L. and Temmerman, S. (2011), Testate amoebae as estuarine water-level indicators: modern distribution and the development of a transfer function from a freshwater tidal marsh (Scheldt estuary, Belgium). J. Quaternary Sci., 26: 819–828. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1510
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!