A coastal reservoir of terrestrial resources for neanderthal populations in north-eastern Iberia: palaeoenvironmental data inferred from the small-vertebrate assemblage of Cova del Gegant, Sitges, Barcelona
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 105–113, January 2012
How to Cite
López-García, J. M., Blain, H.-A., Sanz, M. and Daura, J. (2012), A coastal reservoir of terrestrial resources for neanderthal populations in north-eastern Iberia: palaeoenvironmental data inferred from the small-vertebrate assemblage of Cova del Gegant, Sitges, Barcelona. J. Quaternary Sci., 27: 105–113. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1515
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!