Mauritius since the last glacial: environmental and climatic reconstruction of the last 38 000 years from Kanaka Crater
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 159–168, February 2012
How to Cite
Van Der Plas, G. W., De Boer, E. J., Hooghiemstra, H., Vincent Florens, F. B., Baider, C. and Van Der Plicht, J. (2012), Mauritius since the last glacial: environmental and climatic reconstruction of the last 38 000 years from Kanaka Crater. J. Quaternary Sci., 27: 159–168. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1526
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!