Holocene changes in precipitation seasonality in the western Mediterranean Basin: a multi-species approach using δ13C of archaeobotanical remains
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 192–202, February 2012
How to Cite
Aguilera, M., Ferrio, J. P., Pérez, G., Araus, J. L. and Voltas, J. (2012), Holocene changes in precipitation seasonality in the western Mediterranean Basin: a multi-species approach using δ13C of archaeobotanical remains. J. Quaternary Sci., 27: 192–202. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1533
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!