Geophysical surveys of the sediments of Loch Ness, Scotland: implications for the deglaciation of the Moray Firth Ice Stream, British–Irish Ice Sheet
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 221–232, February 2012
How to Cite
Turner, A. J., Woodward, J., Dunning, S. A., Shine, A. J., Stokes, C. R. and Cofaigh, C. Ó. (2012), Geophysical surveys of the sediments of Loch Ness, Scotland: implications for the deglaciation of the Moray Firth Ice Stream, British–Irish Ice Sheet. J. Quaternary Sci., 27: 221–232. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1538
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!