Pleistocene Rhine–Thames landscapes: geological background for hominin occupation of the southern North Sea region
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 17–39, January 2012
How to Cite
Hijma, M. P., Cohen, K. M., Roebroeks, W., Westerhoff, W. E. and Busschers, F. S. (2012), Pleistocene Rhine–Thames landscapes: geological background for hominin occupation of the southern North Sea region. J. Quaternary Sci., 27: 17–39. doi: 10.1002/jqs.1549
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2011
Vol. 27, Issue 3, 336, Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!