Oxygen isotopes from Chinese caves: records not of monsoon rainfall but of circulation regime
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 615–624, August 2012
How to Cite
Maher, B. A. and Thompson, R. (2012), Oxygen isotopes from Chinese caves: records not of monsoon rainfall but of circulation regime. J. Quaternary Sci., 27: 615–624. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2553
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!