Oxygen isotopes from Chinese caves: records not of monsoon rainfall but of circulation regime
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 615–624, August 2012
How to Cite
Maher, B. A. and Thompson, R. (2012), Oxygen isotopes from Chinese caves: records not of monsoon rainfall but of circulation regime. J. Quaternary Sci., 27: 615–624. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2553
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!