Can rapidly accumulating Holocene peat profiles provide sub-decadal resolution proxy climate data?
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 757–770, November 2012
How to Cite
Amesbury, M. J., Barber, K. E. and Hughes, P. D. M. (2012), Can rapidly accumulating Holocene peat profiles provide sub-decadal resolution proxy climate data?. J. Quaternary Sci., 27: 757–770. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2561
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Peat stratigraphy and changes in peat formation during the Holocene in Latvia, Quaternary International, 2015, 383, 186, , , , , , , ,
- 2Was there a ‘4.2 ka event’ in Great Britain and Ireland? Evidence from the peatland record, Quaternary Science Reviews, 2014, 83, 11, , , , ,