Climatic variations in MIS 11 recorded by stable isotopes and trace elements in a French tufa (La Celle, Seine Valley)
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 790–799, November 2012
How to Cite
Dabkowski, J., Limondin-Lozouet, N., Antoine, P., Andrews, J., Marca-Bell, A. and Robert, V. (2012), Climatic variations in MIS 11 recorded by stable isotopes and trace elements in a French tufa (La Celle, Seine Valley). J. Quaternary Sci., 27: 790–799. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2567
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!