Reconstruction of oceanographic changes based on diatom records of the core MD012380 since Marine Isotopic Stage 11 in the Banda Sea
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Special Issue: WESTERN PACIFIC PALEOCEANOGRAPHY AND PALEOCLIMATOLOGY: LAND-SEA LINKAGE AND VARIABILITY OF CENTENNIAL TO ORBITAL SCALES
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 873–883, December 2012
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-P., Liao, C.-C. and Wang, W.-L. (2012), Reconstruction of oceanographic changes based on diatom records of the core MD012380 since Marine Isotopic Stage 11 in the Banda Sea. J. Quaternary Sci., 27: 873–883. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2576
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!