Insolation and cross-hemispheric controls on Australian monsoon variability over the past 180 ka: new evidence from offshore southeastern Papua New Guinea
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Special Issue: WESTERN PACIFIC PALEOCEANOGRAPHY AND PALEOCLIMATOLOGY: LAND-SEA LINKAGE AND VARIABILITY OF CENTENNIAL TO ORBITAL SCALES
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 911–920, December 2012
How to Cite
Shiau, L.-J., Chen, M.-T., Huh, C.-A., Yamamoto, M. and Yokoyama, Y. (2012), Insolation and cross-hemispheric controls on Australian monsoon variability over the past 180 ka: new evidence from offshore southeastern Papua New Guinea. J. Quaternary Sci., 27: 911–920. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2581
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!