Paleoenvironmental changes in the East/Japan Sea during the last 48 ka: indications from high-resolution X-ray fluorescence core scanning
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Special Issue: WESTERN PACIFIC PALEOCEANOGRAPHY AND PALEOCLIMATOLOGY: LAND-SEA LINKAGE AND VARIABILITY OF CENTENNIAL TO ORBITAL SCALES
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 932–940, December 2012
How to Cite
Yao, Z., Liu, Y., Shi, X. and Suk, B.-C. (2012), Paleoenvironmental changes in the East/Japan Sea during the last 48 ka: indications from high-resolution X-ray fluorescence core scanning. J. Quaternary Sci., 27: 932–940. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2583
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!