Temporal correspondence between pluvial lake highstands in the southwestern US and Heinrich Event 1
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 49–58, January 2013
How to Cite
Munroe, J. S. and Laabs, B. J. C. (2013), Temporal correspondence between pluvial lake highstands in the southwestern US and Heinrich Event 1. J. Quaternary Sci., 28: 49–58. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2586
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!