Strengthening of paleo-typhoon and autumn rainfall in Taiwan corresponding to the Southern Oscillation at late Holocene
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Special Issue: WESTERN PACIFIC PALEOCEANOGRAPHY AND PALEOCLIMATOLOGY: LAND-SEA LINKAGE AND VARIABILITY OF CENTENNIAL TO ORBITAL SCALES
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 964–972, December 2012
How to Cite
Chen, H.-F., Wen, S.-Y., Song, S.-R., Yang, T.-N., Lee, T.-Q., Lin, S.-F., Hsu, S.-C., Wei, K.-Y., Chang, P.-Y. and Yu, P.-S. (2012), Strengthening of paleo-typhoon and autumn rainfall in Taiwan corresponding to the Southern Oscillation at late Holocene. J. Quaternary Sci., 27: 964–972. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2590
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!