Scale considerations in using diatoms as indicators of sea-level change: lessons from Alaska
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 165–179, 25/26 February 2013
How to Cite
Watcham, E. P., Shennan, I. and Barlow, N. L. M. (2013), Scale considerations in using diatoms as indicators of sea-level change: lessons from Alaska. J. Quaternary Sci., 28: 165–179. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2592
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!