New age constraints for the maximum extent of the last British–Irish Ice Sheet (NW sector)
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 British Geological Survey/Natural Environment Research Council copyright 2012. Reproduced with the permission of BGS/NERC. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 2–7, January 2013
How to Cite
Everest, J. D., Bradwell, T., Stoker, M. and Dewey, S. (2013), New age constraints for the maximum extent of the last British–Irish Ice Sheet (NW sector). J. Quaternary Sci., 28: 2–7. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2603
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!