Pollen-based palaeoclimate reconstructions over long glacial–interglacial timescales: methodological tests based on the Holocene and MIS 5d–c deposits at Sokli, northern Finland
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 271–282, April 2013
How to Cite
SALONEN, J. S., HELMENS, K. F., SEPPä, H. and BIRKS, H. J. B. (2013), Pollen-based palaeoclimate reconstructions over long glacial–interglacial timescales: methodological tests based on the Holocene and MIS 5d–c deposits at Sokli, northern Finland. J. Quaternary Sci., 28: 271–282. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2611
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!