Developing millennial tree ring chronologies in the fire-prone North American boreal forest
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 283–292, April 2013
How to Cite
ARSENEAULT, D., DY, B., GENNARETTI, F., AUTIN, J. and BÉGIN, Y. (2013), Developing millennial tree ring chronologies in the fire-prone North American boreal forest. J. Quaternary Sci., 28: 283–292. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2612
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- NSERC, Hydro-Quebec, Ouranos and ArcticNet
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!