Plant stable isotope composition across habitat gradients in a semi-arid savanna: implications for environmental reconstruction
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 301–310, April 2013
How to Cite
CODRON, J., LEE-THORP, J. A., SPONHEIMER, M. and CODRON, D. (2013), Plant stable isotope composition across habitat gradients in a semi-arid savanna: implications for environmental reconstruction. J. Quaternary Sci., 28: 301–310. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2614
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!