Reply to Correspondence
Reply to Comment on: Coarse clast ridge sequences as suitable archives for past storm events? Case study on the Houtman Abrolhos, Western Australia
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 213–215, 25/26 February 2013
How to Cite
Scheffers, A. M., Scheffers, S. R., Kelletat, D. H., Squire, P., Collins, L., Feng, Y., Zhao, J.-X., Joannes-Boyau, R., May, S. M., Schellmann, G. and Freeman, H. (2013), Reply to Comment on: Coarse clast ridge sequences as suitable archives for past storm events? Case study on the Houtman Abrolhos, Western Australia. J. Quaternary Sci., 28: 213–215. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2620
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!