Stable carbon isotopic evidence for climate change across the late Pleistocene to early Holocene from Lesotho, southern Africa
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 360–369, May 2013
How to Cite
ROBERTS, P., LEE-THORP, J. A., MITCHELL, P. J. and ARTHUR, C. (2013), Stable carbon isotopic evidence for climate change across the late Pleistocene to early Holocene from Lesotho, southern Africa. J. Quaternary Sci., 28: 360–369. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2624
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- The University of Oxford's Clarendon Scholarship Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!