A 10Be production-rate calibration for the Arctic
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 515–526, July 2013
How to Cite
YOUNG, N. E., SCHAEFER, J. M., BRINER, J. P. and GOEHRING, B. M. (2013), A 10Be production-rate calibration for the Arctic. J. Quaternary Sci., 28: 515–526. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2642
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF-BCS 0752848, NSF-BCS 1002597
- J. M. S. acknowledges the Comer Science and Educational Foundation, the Lamont Climate Center and NSF-EAR. Grant Number: 03-45865
Additional supporting information can be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|jqs2642-sm-0001-SupFig-S1.tif||826K||Fig. S1. Emergence curves for the Marrait, Tasiussaq and Clyde River datasets used to calculate uplift-corrected production rates.|
|jqs2642-sm-0002-SupTab-S1.pdf||30K||Table S1. Pluto Lake 14C sample information.|
|jqs2642-sm-0003-SupTab-S2.pdf||34K||Table S2. Site-specific true age/predicted age misfit statistics.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.