Present address: School of Geographical and Earth Sciences, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, Scotland.
Freshwater influx, hydrographic reorganization and the dispersal of ice-rafted detritus in the sub-polar North Atlantic Ocean during the last deglaciation
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Quaternary Science
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 527–535, July 2013
How to Cite
SMALL, D., AUSTIN, W. and RINTERKNECHT, V. (2013), Freshwater influx, hydrographic reorganization and the dispersal of ice-rafted detritus in the sub-polar North Atlantic Ocean during the last deglaciation. J. Quaternary Sci., 28: 527–535. doi: 10.1002/jqs.2644
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- WENA was provided from the NERC RAPID programme, NERC RCL
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!